Any time you are seen by one of our providers there will be a fee for their services. There are limited exceptions to this rule, such as complimentary second opinion consultations or post-operative checks. All financial responsibility is collected at the time of service, unless special arrangements have been made with our office prior to treatment. Please ask us about our flexible financial options.
For patients with available dental benefits, known as "Dental Insurance:"
- Dental benefits work differently than medical benefits, for one, the deductible and yearly maximum are very small for a dental plan in comparison to a medical plan.
- Our front office administrators are experts at how insurance plans work and make a concerted effort to coordinate your benefits in a manner most financially advantageous to you.
- We take it as our duty to file your claims at no cost to you.
- We accept Assignment of Benefits for payments from most insurance companies. Based on coverage verification, this will reduce your responsible portion at the time of service.
- We go above and beyond to check your carrier for coverage, frequencies, and limitations in a timely fashion, however, even with pre-estimates given by your plan, no procedure has guaranteed coverage until a claim is processed.
- It is very important that you understand the provisions of your policy. Not all dental services are covered benefits; we provide many cosmetic and elective procedures that are not covered by an dental insurance carriers.
In an effort to help our patients reach their dental needs and desires, we will assist you in reaching a comfortable financial solution that will fit your situation and financial plan. We are excited about our flexible financial options as there is nothing more gratifying seeing our patients moving forward with their desired treatment.
Call Us About Your Dental Insurance
We accept most insurance plans.
This is just a small sample of our insurance networks:
BlueCross / BlueShield
Delta Premier & PPO
Please call us at (248) 594-9592 to learn how
your particular dental plan works in our office.
In our private practice your appointment is a time reserved exclusively for you so we can provide you with the individualized attention you deserve. Once an appointment is reserved, we consider it confirmed. As a courtesy to you and as per your preference of communication, we may send electronic reminders or contact you by phone to let you know that we look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Please kindly let us know if you have any changes in your contact information or mailing address.
Should your plans change and you need to reschedule an appointment, we are very understanding and we will help you reappoint to a more convenient time. We kindly ask you for at least 48 hour notice so that we may offer that appointment to another valued patient. Thank you!